Is your baby drooling more than normal. Is your little one struggling to eat? Do his or her gums seem sore? If so, he or she could be teething. If this is the case, there are many things you can do. Some of our suggestions include: Cool Gums: Try giving your baby something cool to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fever
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!