Do you know what the differences between a tooth abscess and a tooth infection are? Would you be surprised to learn that many individuals confuse the two treatments? While they share some similarities, there are also significant differences. As you know, your body can usually fight off infections well. However, because blood doesn’t flow to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: die
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment