Cosmetic dentistry has lots of uses. Whether you need a simple, chipped tooth repaired, or need a set of replacements for your missing teeth, we offer procedures that can help. Our esteemed team at Chicago Osteopathic Hospital Dental Clinic PC prides itself on providing individualized care plans for each patient that are professionally designed to meet their needs.
Here are just a few of the options available to restore your smile:
– Crowns: Our dental crown service can place crowns on a wide variety of damaged teeth.
– Veneers: Our dental veneers are used to bond durable shells to the fronts of your teeth that can be fully crafted and customized in a lab to give you a movie-star quality smile.
– Implants: Our dental implants are used to fill in the void left behind from missing teeth with realistic fully-functional replacements.
– Invisalign®: Our Invisalign service offers removable clear aligners to straighten teeth.
– Bridges: Our dental bridges service can “bridge” the gap caused by missing teeth to give your smile a much healthier, more effective, and more natural-looking smile.
– Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening system offers professional teeth whitening treatments that can improve the color of your teeth.
To learn more about the restorative and cosmetic services Chicago Osteopathic Hospital Dental Clinic PC can provide for your smile, please stop by our practice in Chicago, Illinois. If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. William Wilson, you can contact a member of our team at 773-947-4665. Visit us soon to see what cosmetic dentistry can do for you!